A fitness watch with exercise guidance has arrived. The Suunto M5 is a watch made for multi-sport exercise. Along with heart rate monitoring functions for fitness lovers, this watch offers tips on how to get balanced exercises and flexible training programs that stem from your own personal data. The M5 measures a lot more than heart rate, it gives in-depth feedback on how you are training and how you can improve upon your workouts. You can also count the calories that you consume as well as monitor the intensity of your workout to ensure that you are performing at your best every time you exercise. This watch is also compatible with other Suunto products, which include the Suunto PODS. This compatibility can provide measurements for how fast your run, and for how far. Despite its release date, the watch still has some features that rival some seen on our Best GPS watches for runner’s 2017 guide.
- Simple interface that anyone can use
- Watch provides clear goals and accurate results.
- A sophisticated yet simple fitness computer
- Can be worn anywhere, doesn’t need to be solely for working out.
- Affordable price for the number of features provided.
- Great training programs included
- The lighting display is difficult to read while indoors.
- The quick start feature may be confusing.
- Cannot see time/pace/heart rate measurements at the same time
Size / Weight
Heart Rate Monitoring
Metrics & Analytics
Real Time Data Tracking
• Fitness tests availablen
• Intensity guidance provided in real timen
• Suunto PODS optional for speed and distance trackingn
• Time, date and alarm featuresn
• Has the capability to download training programs and upload exercise datan
• Exercise programs are adaptive to users
• Motivational message sent for workout feedbackn
• 9 languages available for use