A collaboration between Nike and TomTom GPS is an exciting one since Nike is an extremely popular and well known brand while TomTom is famous for its impressive smart watch design. Together, the two have birthed the impressive Nike+ Sports Watch, a stylish and useful GPS watch that packs a big bunch for a low price. Nike+ sets goals to help you improve your fitness and feel more positive about yourself, and even gives you the option to pursue challenges against other users. It even tracks your distance, pace, calories burned, and time spent whilst running; this is just a sample of its great features.
Moreover, it is an ideal watch for runners or gym goers because its sensors work both indoors and out. The GPS is effective and connects quickly, regardless of whether or not you are in an area with strong service. This watch is inexpensive, easy to use, and generally has received nothing but praise from customers.
- Available in a variety of iconic shades
- GPS and Nike+ sensor combined deliver accurate information
- Ideal for tracking runs whether they are long or short
- Up to 50 days of standby battery power
- Water resistant and sleek looking
- Designed by a large and popular brand
- Only capable of displaying two stats simultaneously
- Heavier than the majority of other smartwatches
- Not very durable; problems with clasp breakage
- Difficulty maintaining an accurate GPS signal at all times
Metrics & Analytics
Social Media Sharing
• Personal coach which gives you advice on how to improve
• Access to Nike+ social network
• Customizable screen for enhanced ease and personalization
• Ability to set goals for the future
• Tracks time, distance, pace, and heart rate all at the same time
Nike+ gives you the option of what data you want displayed, such as your favorite metric or auto-looping metrics. There is a lot to explore when it comes to the Nike+ Sport Watch, but these are just some of its glorious features and functions. Overall, it's an inexpensive product that provides a lot of value and use for any person looking to get more involved with exercise and working out or for the more casual watch wearer.